Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Back to NYC

Jacqui came down before Christmas and we went back to NYC, specifically Times Square and over to the Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree. Times Square was as close to opposite I could imagine to the tranquil feeling one has during  a nice walk in the woods. It was insane, people jammed together on sidewalks as wide a road, billboards, logos, tickers, flashing lights, movie trailers and commercials playing on screens everywhere, it was a commercial madhouse. I didn't get to take any photos while we were in Times Square itself, but a block or two away, near St Patrick's Cathedral, and the Rockefeller Center I did take a few photos. Despite the craziness and the windy weather, it was a really fun trip, and I am looking forward to going back with Jacqui, there are still many places I want to visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment