Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finally!! The heat wave ends!




When I woke up this morning at 6 am, groggy, and half-asleep, I was alert enough to recognize that it was still very warm and muggy. Since it is Saturday, I tried to get back to sleep, and managed to fall into a light sleep.
The first thing I noticed when I woke up two hours later, at 8 am, was the sound! The unmistakable drip-drop of rain pounding on the roof. I glanced out my window to confirm what I heard, and noticed it was quite the rain storm! It was coming down very fast and hard. I jumped out of bed, put some shorts and sandals on and ran outside!
The perfect way to wake up on a Saturday morning after over a week of horribly uncomfortable humidity and heat, and sleepless nights! The heat wave finally broke, with a beautiful morning rain storm!
After getting thoroughly soaked and enjoying the rain I grabbed my camera and starting shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment