Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm in NY!


One of the big reasons I have been absent from here so much in the last two months is because I was in the process of job searching, working, and moving all at once. I recently moved to Millbrook NY to work at the Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies. It is a beautiful area and I look forward to exploring it more. I am going to be spending a great deal of time working in the Catskills, an area I have wanted to see since I read "My Side of the Mountain" when I was around 12 (a totally ridiculous book..but not when you are that young). I am planning on doing a great deal weekend exploring with my camera throughout all of the seasons of the year in the Catskills and in the more immediate area as well.

The hudson valley area is a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment